What is rope access?
Rope access is a system of work positioning, utilising skills and equipment developed from the climbing and caving world. These skills have been adapted in recent years for use in industry. Rope access is now seen by many companies and the HSE as a viable alternative to scaffolding and other more traditional methods of access.
Advantages of rope access.
- Rapid assembly and disassembly means less disruption to your own business.
- Systems can be easily be removed at the end of a shift providing less of a security risk to your premises.
- Single contact point for the client. Rope access technicians can set up the access system and also carry out the work.
- Rope access can generate real financial savings compared to more traditional methods.
- It is less invasive and has an excellent safety record.
Safety & Qualifications
- All our employees are independently trained and assessed by the Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA)
- All our supervisors are qualified IRATA Level 3 and first aid trained.
- All of our employees are IPAF trained and assessed.
- All personnel are holders of CSCS cards.
- Our confined space team are all independently trained and assessed including the use of breathing apparatus.
- Our Fall prevention team are all independently trained and assessed and are authorised installers of fall arrest systems.