For the internal inspection of vessels, culverts and silos, CAS Ltd have technicians experienced and qualified in confined space working. All projects are subject to a detailed risk assessment. Safety procedures are strictly enforced. Air-fed helmets, self contained breathing apparatus and continuous vented air supply are among some of the techniques used as required.
CAS Ltd can also be utilised as safety / rescue cover for other trades operating on site
Examples of recent works have included:
- Clearance of blockages in silos
- Inspection of gas turbine flue
- Safety and rescue provision for other trades
- Pressure washing
- Removal of debris build up
- Pointing of brick mortar in old brick chimney.
- Securing of manhole shaft liner