Since 2007 CAS Ltd has been involved with works on wind turbines, both on and off-shore.
Rope access is an incredibly flexible system for access on turbines both internally & externally. Rapid assembly of access systems ensure minimum downtime of turbines.
Due to the increase in work in this sector CAS Ltd now has two IRATA level 3 Wind Energy Technicians, who have independent training & assessment in blade inspection and repair.
Services we can offer include:
- Inspection of Rotor blade condition
- Inspection report including photographs or video and a schedule of defects
- Repair of composite material by either wet laminate or UV cure
- Cleaning of blades and mast
- Painting Internal or external
- Removal of damaged busbar sections
- Installation of new busbar sections
- Ladder exchange
- Third party assistance, including safety / rescue cover